Alamosa School District
3 months ago
Our mission is to maintain a culture of educational excellence that:
- Promotes exemplary academic success
- Develops confidence and abilities to embrace the challenges of a rapidly changing world
- Encourages personal growth
- Nurtures individual talents
- Fosters a culture of respect that values and celebrates diversity
- Provides a safe and healthy environment
- School professionals accept responsibility for effective instruction of all students.
- Staff will engage in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).
- School improvement will emphasize the utilization of best practice.
- School administrators as efficient managers and effective instructional leaders.
Notice: All public records, including the Consolidated Federal Programs, are available for review during regular business hours at the District Office, 209 Victoria Ave., Alamosa, CO.